[Dailydrool] 16 Days till

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Sep 4 06:39:33 PDT 2008

the North Texas Basset Hound Rescue's Shuffle!! We are
getting excited and momma better get busy on me and
Lucy's costumes. SHe has an idea but hasnt been
working on it.

I also figured it was time to pull out all the stops
for begging for pledges! So any of you droolers out
there with some spare change, or money sitting around
and you dont know what to do with it. Well heck then
why not waddle on over to my firstgiving page and make
a little or a BIG donation.

Here is the link
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
You can also see out pretty picture there. It was
taken at the shuffle. All three of us will be there if
you wanna come out and give us pets! You can check out
all the info on the shuffle here
http://www.bassetrescuedfw.org/info/display?PageID=754

We hope to see lots and lots of people there! Oh and
maybe we can have a NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!

thanks everyone

snooters

King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley
www.georgeegrunt.com