[Dailydrool] First Message from Lenny Lugnutz

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:45:43 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its me Lenny

Firstest my mom is dense and she said I was from the wrong place

I am from Basset Rescue of Florida check me out I am famous and on their
website
http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/available-bassets-hounds.htm
I am a panhandle baby who was rescued wif my mom and dad and older sister
and 4 brudders

I had a great foster home wif mama Shannon and then auntie Linda had me
spend the night and stuff and play wif my brudders who libb there too then
hers gab me a ride to ALabama

then My auntie CIndy gab me a ride to Missouri where my Daddy who I lubb
came to get me

I hab lots of toys and lots of doggy beds and a big yard to play in..it isnt
as hot here but I like it anyways.  Bob and Jassy hab been pretty nice to me
and they share eberything but their food they wont share that.

I am so happy that peoples like auntie pam and stuff save doggys so they can
libb the gud life.

I hab the gud life now I wish other bassets cud too.

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine & Lenny

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr