[Dailydrool] Sad ahroos and happy news

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:56:18 PDT 2008

With all of the hounds leaving for the bridge recently, it was wonderful to see pictures of Lenny!  I even cried some happy tears.  Congrats Bob the Dog and family!

We still send drool to all of those who have lost a loved one recently, whether it be 4-legged or 2-legged. And even more drool to those with sick or healing buppies. It was pizza night at the Bishop household last night, so we have buckets and buckets to spare.

We've got our paws crossed for continuing good news on the hound front!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny