[Dailydrool] readin the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 09:49:13 PDT 2008

I have to say Bev and I must have the same Mom. I hear the same words, and
can here the tone of voice right thru Bev's words-Debbie---another DOG????
After  all these years, I look for a new comment from Mom, but it remains the
same.  When she comes to visit, I swear all the dogs have the same agenda-she WILL
like  us before she leaves. They head for Mom like she has a steak hidden in
each  pocket. And no matter what I say, she has a suitcase full of black
slacks. Mom  has not yet met Brudder Elwood-but I can hear her say-does that one
ever  sleep???

Katie-we give you so much credit for holding on and saying nothing. It is a
shame that the adult of the walking group didn't chastise the child, say or do
 something------thank DOg the kid made no move towards Watson, it would not
of  been a pretty sight I am sure---Good job Katie!!

We have hounds on the mend, we hope the trend continues, last week was a
tearjerker for sure.

Rooopert-we are waiting for your OEBE announcement--congratulations coming
your way!

We are bolting down for impending weather here, sure to be a handful with
the hounds!!

Welcome again to all the new hounds, and droolers.
We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.