[Dailydrool] Gittin Ready

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 15:57:32 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gittin ready fur da big blow roundz herez. Momma  seyz
we gonna git da rain an da wind, an we gotz to be ready to be safe. Why
Brudder Elwood nebber bin in summfin like dis, so I go an checkie wif all me
brudderz and sisters. Brudder Bob, an Sister Casey dey say yup, dey been in a
biggie blow and it be scary. Brudder Bob seyz, da waters come in da yard, an da
fence go down, an da house git so berry hot cause da cool air moochine ain't
got  no juice, an dere be big noise a comin from da porch cause dere be specul
moochine a runnin out dere dat keep da foodz good, an dis go on an on an on
fur  deys.
Momma gotz da webber channel on da TB. She seyz if dat man Jim Cantore com
to town we got trubbles.She sey he come here we needz to go, cause he only
follow da biggie blast, not just a liddel blow.
It now be time fur da Brudder to git da education on all dis, why Brudder
Bob he so old he furgot mor dan he rememberz. I watch da webber channel. Dey say
 git ready. Brudder Elwood he git da headbone a crankin.
I bedder checkie me foodz, okey, she got extra, but if we ain't got no
juice, how will Momma get me foodz nice and warm?? She been cookin fur us all  dey.
I fink-I go out dere to da gas food heater in da yard-bedder check da tank,
I lift me leg on da tank, lissen fur da good noise, yup Daddy got da tank
full.  We all gud dere,
I go checkie da fence, Daddy gotz da exter biggie bolts rite in dere,
Brudder Elwood check dat off da list.
I fink bout whut Brudder Bob sey, waterz in da yard, now we gotz da
problums.
Elder Clara gonna pee in da house, Brudder Elwood see dat comin. When you
gots da body ob da tank, she ain't gonna float, she no swim, da belly draggin da
 ground git wet, she gonna be in a snort. Maybee we git a sail on her back
and  she kin git in an out.It will teke a biggie bow to moobe dat one. Brudder
Elwood he haffta work on dis. I git da rest ob me supplies ready.
Goggles. Check. keep me eyeballz safe.
Clothespins. Check. Pinch me earflapz togedder, hold da brudder to da  ground.
Collar an me tags, Check. HOLD IT--dat Elder Clara gonna dribe da brudder  to
do sum drinkin, now where be her collar, now I got to get da old crone
dressed too, dere be no end.
Okey we be ready.

We send drool to all in need,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.