[Dailydrool] Hound with Thyroid Problems?

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Thu Sep 4 18:30:09 PDT 2008

You may recall that our senior beagle, Judy, 15 1/2, went to the Rainbow Bridge in July.  -She was on medication for a thyroid condition and I have nearly a month's supply of Thyrozine Thyroxine 0.6 mg that I would be happy to pass along to someone who might be able to use it.  First email gets it.
We sure miss her.  She was the smallest of our four, but true alpha that she was, she ruled the household with an iron paw.
Fly free, little angel.