[Dailydrool] More Drool coming.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 18:39:49 PDT 2008

This is truly some sad days.  Just yesterday I posted sympathies  regarding 6
houndies leaving for the bridge, and today I sadly for 5 more.   I am running
out of  tears for all the slaves.  Karen, I am so sorry  to hear of your dear
Mimi passing, as well as Katie's Jodie, and Jennifer's  parent's Bogey, Puget
Sound's little Jimmy and lastly to Stoney's slave on  losing Stoney.  My
heart goes out to all  of  you, and my Ben and  Charlie  will also send some of
their special healing drool to all to help  ease your pain.  My prayers and
thoughts will be with all of you and your  dear hounds.  Please, Dear God, stop
the parade to  the bridge.   You are leaving too many sad people on Earth
missing their dear  hounds.

DDropp

deal here.