[Dailydrool] Fw: Debbie's request for Senior calendar entries

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Sep 4 18:45:37 PDT 2008

Subject: Debbie's request for Senior calendar entries biographies

We went to the High Country Basset rescue picnic in June.  Loaded up our three hounds in the back of the BUV, drove 5 hours and an overnight to get there.  We went intending to meet other droolers and their hounds.  Lizzie was there looking for a home.  They said she needed a home THAT DAY.  We had no more room in the BUV.  Not a problem.  They said they could bring her to us.  Oops, guess I should have made a different excuse!!  Well, she is the most adorable little girl we have ever had and I just almost cry every time I think we might not have gotten her.  They thought she was 11, but when we got her records we found out she is 13.  She loves our other hounds and seems to really like her new home.  Again, here is the link to the photo contest.  Ann

http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173