[Dailydrool] New fund raiser that cost you nothing but a few minutes.

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 18:46:32 PDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I'd like to tell you about  2008 GM Thelma Lu's new Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue fundraiser.

It's really easy and cost you nothing but some time.   Insider Pages is a place where people go to read and post reviews of local businesses and services.

Since they want high quality, trustworthy reviews, they're going to pay Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue for reviews we write.

Sign up here: http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue.

This fund raiser starts on Saturday Sept 6th and  only runs for 3 weeks.   If you are the first one to write a review TSBHR will get $1.  If you are the 2nd-4th person to write a review for a business TSBHR will receive .25.

You must reside in the USA  and you must have  had  first hand experience with the business you are reviewing.  If a business you want to review is not listed you can simply add the business.

You can review your Vet, groomer, pet suppy store, doctor, dentist, deli, plumber  any business you frequent.  You can not review chains like McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's.

Please pass this on to every animal lover you know.  The more reviews the more moolah we will get.

Remember the fund raiser starts on Sept 6th and last for only 3 weeks.  Any questions please email me off list.

Thanks!
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie and Hush Puppy Super Model/2008 GM Thelma Lu
with BAD Betty, Priscilla, Jake, Martha, Scooby and Pw Minnie watching from The Bridge.