[Dailydrool] Keesha and Lenny and Mary

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 19:07:54 PDT 2008

What a lovely tribute to Keesha Heath on the DD calendar and by Donna Lindy.  It was very touching.

And welcome home to Lenny!  What a wonderful life you're going to have with BobTHeDog and Jassy and your new mommy and daddy.  Your yard looks HUGE!  You'll have lots of fun running around and playing with your new family.

Our heartfelt sympathies to Ruthie and Ms. Beasley on their loss of Mary.  What a terrible shock.  We're sure that Mary has made friends with Keesha and Auntie Bernie and is loving on all the houndies at the Bridge.