[Dailydrool] News from The Dog House Gang

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Sep 4 20:03:21 PDT 2008

First we are sending as much drool and prayers as we can for the sick
houndies and their slaves that are in need.   For those that are in the
path of Hanna we are sending "keep you safe" drool and prayers.

We do need to keep a little drool back for my our Lizzie (my baby
granddaughter).  She is a pretty sick little girl right now and we are
waiting for her test results to  know what we need to do next.  Her Doc
suspects that she could possibly have meningitis.  I hope he is wrong
and I am praying for the flu.  Please let it be the flu.  So we are
waiting on pins and needles with flowing drool.

We do have one shining light, the kidz and my interview with Channel 10
News Sacramento airs tomorrow night at 11 pm.  The promo is on their
web site now.  My girl, Abby looks so cute at the end with her " I need
belly rubz" look.   All but Tucker was in the taping, he was a little
cranky that day and on top of it the camera equipment made him nervous,
so he got  got a shin bone to keep him happy.    Just to let you know,
I was on my "oh no they didn't" soap box over PETA's body bag
campaign.   So if you would like to take a peek and see my Abby girl
the web site is :  http://wwwnews10.net/video/default.aspx?mid=844126446

Droolz to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles