[Dailydrool] re. Rescue Remedy (Emily Weiss Dodd)

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Fri Sep 5 04:56:46 PDT 2008

I absolutely recommend rescue Remedy and 5 Flower Formula.
 I used both on a nearly feral dog- who ended up staying forever! Shocker!!
 Anyhow, the secret is to not only put either one of these on the tongue.
BUT put it DIRECTLY on the skin. the nap of the nap.
 In between the toes.  On the back. ON THE SKIN--not the fur.
 A very skilled person who helped me with the most frightened dog i have
ever seen. Told me this. and it WORKS.- Faster and longer
 Use it regularly until you see that you can back it down to" as needed". I
Used it on Maisie about every 3-4 hours for weeks! Not any more.- she is
much better now.
 It helps so much. And you can't over dose them. it is an all natural
remedy.
 It works!
 Try either and put directly on the skin as well as the tongue.
Good luck!
 Marti and a very tired bunch!
THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com> www.thesewandsews.com

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID