[Dailydrool] ANTI HURRICANE DROOL

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 05:22:17 PDT 2008

As those of you on the East Coast batten the hatches, get the crates loaded,
pound in the final pieces of preparation, Nigel and Llewis would like to
have everyone else on the Drool begin an intensive
ANTI-HURRICANE DROOL DRIVE

They are willing to go first, Drooling at topspeed to turn away the wrath of
MomNature, known to be capricious and heavy-handed. I have steaks I am
holding. They are in heavy drool production.

Ok everyone:

One
Two
Three

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

MomPerson, Nigel, Llewis,Mitchell and Cooper all drooling, even me just a
little. (I like steak, too.)