[Dailydrool] Question on Rescue Remedy

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 05:56:12 PDT 2008

Hi Emily and all

I work with animals on a holistic level - Kind of like Reiki for animals (Healing Touch for Animal practitioner) - I use a lot of essential oils and flower essences and Rescue Remedy is one of my favorites.? For most animals Rescue Remedy works very well not causing any ill effects.? It helps to calm the system, thus working well with?issues such as separation anxiety.? I also leave one of those large Kong toys filled with treats - I put a peanut butter seal on it so it takes a bit to get at those treats!?

Believe me my little Bailey systematically has eaten the couch because of separation - what we also found is she had too much space to run with.? She had been allowed to roam freely and apparently that was stressful to her.? We have since gone back to sequestering her in a more confined area and she hasn't chewed on the couch since! (Knock on wood!).

Feel free to email me with any questions!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)