[Dailydrool] Katie and Watson

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 06:01:37 PDT 2008

as I said, the kid and mostly the mother or whoever she is  a  moron.  This
kid does not have a clue about any manners or respect for  animals.  It is a
known fact that children who abuse animals may and  usually do grow up to be
abusers or worse serial killers.  the dumb mother  is no better.  With my Italian
temper I would be in jail right now as I  would have gone off like a wild
banshee  You hurt my animals, I hurt  you!!  Enough said.  Kristi, big L and Chloe

Life's Better In  PINK

deal here.