[Dailydrool] little Watson and a %^&%$^% kid in the park

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 07:22:28 PDT 2008

Hi Katie!

I am outraged and I cannot imagine how angry you must have been when it ALMOST happened.

I gotta say that it's a tough one.
I have no idea what I would have done in a situation like that in a real world - when people are not intimidated by a fact that "a foreigner" pointed something out to them...

One day I was walking Pepe and this girl (around 8-10 years old) picked up a stone and threw it at Pepe. She missed. Her mother was walking behind her and just stared. Didn't say a word. I got angry and said "GA MA NA???" Which basically means "what do you think you're doing", but it's a phrase that even if said quietly expresses a lot of anger. The mother jumped up and screamed at her daughter. I am not sure if it was to satisfy me only, a little show for "a crazy foreigner", but the girl looked scared for a moment and quickly ran away, the mother apologized.
2 days ago another situation - me and Pepe come out of the elevator in my building and 2 boys are playing in the hall. One comes running to Pepe, pets him, and then turns around and when Pepe is passing he tries to kick him! I got p#$%#$!!! I grabed him and shook him a little telling him that it was not OK what he did. The little brat just laughed!!!

It scares me how little people pay attention to educating their children on proper animal treatment...I know I am not making this kind of mistake!

Very concerned,

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

p.s. Please hug you Watson for me please.

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!