[Dailydrool] Rescue Remedy

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Fri Sep 5 06:56:13 PDT 2008

I have been using Rescue Remedy for 2 months on my foster, Mikey, & he is
much better. He had extreme nighttime separation anxiety. We don't allow the
dogs in the bedroom at night & as soon as the gate went up in the living
room & the bedroom door closed, he whined, barked, whimpered, etc ALL NIGHT
LONG! Even with the other animals all content on their doggie & kitty beds,
he could not stand to be separated from us. We didn't sleep much the 1st
week. We tried everything. Upon recommendation, I tried the Rescue Remedy. I
don't know if that is what helped him or if he simply got accustomed to the
routine, but it's worth a try. I use the spray kind & put 2 squirts on his
food (morning & evening), and also use a few squirts when I fill the water
bowls. Good luck & keep us posted!

Jeanette Wilson