[Dailydrool] Rescue Remedy

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:54:56 PDT 2008

Gilbert, our bluetick, has generalized anxiety. But he gets especially panicky with thunderstorms and fireworks. He takes daily anxiety meds , but needs something extra for thunderstorms. We have a prescription sedative for him (can't remember what), but wanted to try something different because a) it takes a while to kick in (sometimes allowing the storm to pass) and b) he gets really gorked. We tried Rescue Remedy and it didn't do a thing. I was really hoping it would help, but he continued to pant, drool and occasionally urinate inside the house. It didn't work for us, but I've heard it's worked wonders for others. Good luck!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny