[Dailydrool] NTBHR Shuffle

Gail Russell grussell at cockrellprinting.com
Fri Sep 5 09:13:36 PDT 2008

Bailey Mae and Hannah drooling Texas size buckets of drool for all
hounds and
humans that are in need. Mom tells us about all the hounds that are
sick and going
to the bridge. Mom just sits and cry and then hugs us tight (we love
that part) never
can get too many hugs.
Hey everyone, me and my sister Hannah will be participating in the
NTBHR Shuffle
and it is coming up real soon, like Sept. 20th. Mom has been working
real hard at
making jewelry, bookmarks, zipper pulls and cell phone charms and
selling them for
part of our pledges, she has even resorted to begging at work for
donations.
Mom has told us it's not nice to beg but since she is doing it, me and
Hannah will do
some begging to. If anyone out in drool land would like to make a
donation you can go to
firstgiving.com/gailrussell

Thanks everyone that bid on the stuff mom put on Houndsbay, she said
next year she
will start alot sooner making thing to put on Houndsbay.

Snooters & hugs to all
Bailey Mae and Hannah