[Dailydrool] Basset Feet Picture

Cheryl McKinney spudmckinney at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 08:59:30 PDT 2008

A while ago, I printed out from the Drool a picture that someone submitted of their dog's feet sticking out of tall grass.  That is all you see is grass and 4 wrinkly, gorgeous feet sticking up.  I put this picture on my file cabinet at work and look at it every time I need a laugh or a smile.  This picture works every time for me.  I would like the person who submitted this picture to contact me either personally or through the Drool.  I would love to somehow blow this picture up and frame it for my home.  Also, I don't have a color printer which kind of takes away from it.  There is something about a houndies feet that makes my day.  Thanks!  Cheryl