[Dailydrool] To da Brudder and family

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Sep 5 08:45:46 PDT 2008

Diva and Sophie are drooling buckets of "Go Away Hurricane" Drool for
you!!!  We will be keeping toes and paws and ears crossed for all of you
and your safety through the storm.  Our thoughts and prayers are with
you.  Elwood, you keep Elder Clara and Sister Casey and all the rest of
your furbuds safe just like you did through that whirley thing before!!!
I think it's probably the least you can do considering all they've put
up with from you.  You rotten little stinker, you!!  Tee hee    Snooters
to you all!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva and Sophie (go away hurricane...drool...go away
hurricane...drool...)