[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Rosie in Arkansas

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:52:29 PDT 2008

Rosie is at the vet getting her teeth cleaned, and I asked them to check a knot she has developed on her side.  The vet just called and said he doesn't like the way it feels, so he wants to remove it and then determine if it needs to be biopsied.  Of course my mind is going in 1,000 directions on this, so I thought I'd better request some healing drool so that everything turns out ok for my girl.  She's five and very active (agility basset).

Anita & Rosie in Arkansas