[Dailydrool] Thank you

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:10:44 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to write and say thank you for the overwhelming support
you've given me. Watson and I are home in Colorado for the weekend,
and he's doing just fine. He has absolutely no idea what happened, but
he must sense that I'm feeling a bit protective of him lately. He
snuggled extra close this morning with me and made sure to give me
some great kisses and snooters before he left to protect the backyard.
The fact that everyone is outraged really brings it home to me that
what that kid did was just not ok and what his mother did was
inexcusable. I am still amazed that I didn't do anything - but I also
wonder if I had reacted if I would have been able to control myself of
if I would have just flown off the handle. There is a part of me that
hates it when strangers discipline someone else's children, but I also
know that in that situation, someone should have said something to
that kid to let him know that trying to hurt an animal is probably one
of the cruelest things a person could do. I just hope that once we got
out of earshot, that mom ripped her kid a new one...Anyways, thanks. I
know that I can always come to you guys to vent, find support, laugh
or simply share our days with you.

Thanks so much. I'm recovering and I know that whenever I'm feeling
helpless, the drool will be there for me.
We whole heartedly join in sending our best No Hurricane drool to the
coast - be safe everyone. Also, drool to all others in need.
Thanks,
Katie and Watson (patrolling and inspecting the perimeter for
offenders such as squirrels and the possible sprinkler)