[Dailydrool] Thank You

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 12:46:24 PDT 2008

I wanted to take time to say a  special Thank You to all for thinking  of us
with Casey's trip to the bridge, Your wonderful notes have dulled the  pain,
made me see once again just how very much you all mean to me. We have had  so
many losses in our group, but a lot of wonderful additions also-that makes me
look forward-makes me remember the good times with Casey, she would like that,
 tears and sadness upset her so. She is  always in my heart, we feel
sadness, it hurts, but in some ways we feel joy--because she is no longer in  pain,
no longer weak and sick, but young again, meeting new furbuds, running  playing
able to see again. That is how Casey would want to be remembered,  and for
her we will do so. If the loaf of bread disappears from the  pantry--well, she
was replenishing the buffet!!!

Again, Thank you all for helping us get thru this.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds