[Dailydrool] 15 days until

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri Sep 5 10:41:13 PDT 2008

the North Texas Basset Hound Rescue's Shuffle!!  I
figure I will have to keep reminding you all so
everyone can come! I sure hope mybetterthanabrudder
bob the DOg can come!? Are you coming Bobby?

Oh and speaking of bob I need to say HOWDY to my new
betterthanalittlebrudder Lenny! You hit the Jackpot
kid!

We are also a little sad here in Texas. Yesterday my
granmma doggie Lulu passed away. My gramma is 86 and
she thinks she is too old for another dog. Momma told
her no she wasnt. But I am gonna go over there to see
her on Saturday. I like going to see her the only
problem is momma said I was going to have a bath
first! OHNO!!!

I also want to thank everyone who made a pledge to our
firstgiving page yesterday. We appreciate it and it
will really help the homeless houndies. What? What did
you say? You havent made a pledge yet? Well heck it
isnt too late just click here
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
and make a donation. No donation is too small or too
large!

You can check out the shuffle info here
http://www.bassetrescuedfw.org/info/display?PageID=754
and even look at some of the bassets that need
adopting!

Oh and we have stuff on hounds bay too!!

thanks

Snooters

 King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley
 www.georgeegrunt.com