[Dailydrool] Baby's First Christmas gifts

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Fri Sep 5 10:43:47 PDT 2008

Hello All!

Brenda here.  Wanted to ask if any rescues sell Baby's First Christmas
gifts with Bassets on them.  Daisy and Emmy have a new human cousin!  Our
Great-Niece was born last night, and my husband wants to spoil her rotten.
 I thought if she has something with bassets on it, she would never forget
who it came from.  If not, does anyone know where I could get some girlly
looking fleece with bassets on it to make a blanket with.  Our niece has
always been a "Princess", and I am sure little Baylee Lynn will be the
same.  I have only seen pics so far, and can't wait to go meet her tonight
right after work.

Thanks for any help.
Brenda - Mom to Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou (When do we get to see the baby?
HUH?  HUH?  HUH?)
Brenda