[Dailydrool] Conehead the Barbarian Redux

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Fri Sep 5 15:02:04 PDT 2008

Ah, those clever girl houndies.  Not so wee Gracie Allen has conquered the cone and like Huggie Bear her mentor, has learned to use it as a formidable weapon.  Watching her tell off Clyde with a snap, snap, snap even inside the cone, watching her fly up and down the stairs, jump on furniture, eat unassisted, ouch, my ankles as she passes, watch her navigate obstacles-she's a little scary I must say.  No news yet on the lump yet but if her behavior is any indication-"Gracie, stop running like a loon"-she will be fine.