[Dailydrool] MAGGIES BIRTHDAY CARD

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 18:15:57 PDT 2008

thank you Kristi for the birthday card for Maggie.  My husband  loved how you
addressed it  Miss Maggie

yes every one  my sweet Maggie Wags  will be 2 years old next  Wednesday  the
10th of September. She already gotz her brains,  it is  hopeless to even
think that Evil Annie will ever get hers. we will have a  special Chicken dinner
for Maggie as she is allergic to beef and pork.

Marlene   mom to Maggie Wags and EVIL Annie

we be sending special drool for everyone in the hurricane area