[Dailydrool] Money for Rescue

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:56:10 PDT 2008

 A recent Women's Day magazine article listed a web site where you can get
cash for books you no longer want.  You enter the ISBN# (found on the
copyright page) and it tells you how much they will pay.  You print a
postage paid mailing label and send the books in.  They either mail a check
or deposit into a Paypal account.  I usually donate my books to the local
library but thought this would be a money raiser for rescues.  The web site
is : cash4books.net.  They don't take all books but it's worth a try.
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320