[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 21:52:40 PDT 2008

 Oh, Lenore - I was devastated to read your post about little Olivia's sudden and unexpected death.? I can't begin to imagine the pain your are experiencing right now.? Please know that you are being sent cyber hugs and heart healing drool and prayers that you will begin to find peace despite her loss.? Hug your other houndies close and let their love begin to heal you.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah