[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 08:12:14 PDT 2008

Lenore, there is not a drooler here whose heart is not breaking for you at this moment.   No matter how long our houndies are with us, they become such an important part of our lives and our hearts.  The love they give and we give to them is so great that losing our sweet love brings us such grief and pain.    Your are in our thoughts, prayers and hearts.  Remember those wonderful moments with Olivia, use them to pull you through these painful times.

Ella Louise here....Ms Beasley, I cannot imagine what you mus be fweeling now not habbens you momma.  I sendin much dwools to you and snooter kisses.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise