[Dailydrool] 14 days to go!

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat Sep 6 15:17:51 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! King George here! Bet you thought I would
forget to tell you how many days until our shuffle
cause it was Saturday! But heck you cant take a day
off when you are raising moola for homeless houndies!

I hope everyone is having a great day. Mine was going
pretty good unitl Mom put me in the bath tub. BUt she
scrubbed and scrubbed and now I am all clean and
shinny! SHe said if I stayed clean I wouldnt need
another bath before the waddle. But the good news is
next is Riley's turn! Sshhhh dont tell him!

So have you made that donation to our firgiving page
yet? http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
go ahead you know you wanna. :) But you know in case
you wanna make a donation but maybe not to us there
are lots of people raising money for our homeless
Texas houndies! So heck you can donate to their page
is you wanna.

Well I gotta go dry off now. Thanks for helping and
thanks for caring about the homeless houndies and dont
worry just 14 more days of begging to go!

we love you all!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Snooters

 King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley