[Dailydrool] OEBE membership

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 21:59:31 PDT 2008

I'm delighted to see the younger generation of hounds continuing the fine tradition established by OEBE founder Noah Go Slowah.  Why, some of you whippersnappers weren't even born when Noah went to heaven, but I'm so happy to see you embrace the OEBE ways.  You all are becoming ever more creative in both your evilness as well as your titles.  I think Rotten Rupert takes the prize on both counts.

I have to confess that, now that I'm pushing 13, I don't have the energy for so many OEBE stunts anymore.  I've gotten too wobbly to countercruise, and I'm just too tired for too many shenanigans.  I manage to vex my human by whining constantly and refusing to eat for days at a time.  I know...that's nothing compared to true evil, but it's the best I can do now.  I was pretty proud of myself last night, though.  I've had a pig ear lying next to my bed for 2 months.  I decided to start eating it at 1 o'clock this morning.  The human grumbled and snarled, but I just kept eating, and she finally went to sleep.  However, she sat bolt upright when she heard me going to the bathroom on her $2,000 rug from Afghanistan.  She had to get up and clean up a gushy pile of poop at 3 a.m.  bwaaahahahahahaha!!!

Keep up the evilness, pups!!!
Pw. Jacques
OEBE Minister o' Misbehavin'
p.s.  For all new hounds, OEBE is the Order of the Evil Basset Empire, and is the club of choice for all of the coolest and baddest hounds.