[Dailydrool] Update on Amy Rapp

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 19:22:29 PDT 2008

Amy's almost home!

I just got an e-mail from her on the road (don't know how she e-mails ...
Blackberry, maybe?) -- they're only 35 miles from home now!  Well over  1,000
mile drive with children, but she's almost home!  And she  writes:  "You can
share this with Droolers.  Thank you for all your  prayers and emails."

(To refresh memories, she had to go to Rochester, Minnesota from Ohio for a
very rare kind of surgery to try to relieve her longtime, unbearable pain --
they did an auto-transplant of her kidney, took it out, severed nerves, put it
 back in.  She was all alone, so sick and in pain in a hotel waiting for the
surgery, and it broke our hearts.  But now, after about a week recovering  in
that hotel after they let her out of the hospital, she's with her  children
and husband, and almost home -- to the waiting dogs!!!)

She's been through so much, with such amazing strength, and through so much
pain.  Here's a link to her blog:

_http://hthdidigethere.blogspot.com/_ (http://hthdidigethere.blogspot.com/)

And if anyone would like to send her a card to welcome her home after this
physically and emotionally exhausting trial, here's her address:

Amy Rapp
306 Edgemont Ct
Pataskala, OH 43062

And any healing, peaceful drool would also be a wonderful gift for poor Amy
--

Beth