[Dailydrool] Baylie, Rosie, Grampa Mitchell and fat in poop

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 06:15:47 PDT 2008

Monique we can just imagine how hard this is for you and we send you and Baylie comforting snooters and hugs. Rosie we pray your lump is a good one and we send buckets of drool to our lovely grampa Mitchell and hope he is feeling better momperson? And lastly, Ellie, re poop eating - a subject so close and dear to Morse's heart - well. I'm not sure about dog poop but when i mentioned to the vet that morse is pawticularly fond of cat poop, she said it was due to the high fat content. Blench.  Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB X