[Dailydrool] Baylie

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Sun Sep 7 07:08:34 PDT 2008

My dearest Auntie Mo--

This is Penny Lynn pawin' at ya from high atop the mesas of Northern NM!
Moi is sending you and yours some of my extra-special heart-heeling drool
with a double dose comin' at ya on Monday!  I know that Baylie will be
made welcome at the bridge and will enjoy lounging on her chaise beside
the pool up there while gazing down on the Merola household and watching
over AJ as he grows into another lover of animals.

We here at my casa love you mucho.  Thanks for being the best foster
mommy ever!

Luv,
Penny Lynn and slaves Sandy and Rick