[Dailydrool] Baylie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 08:36:38 PDT 2008

Monigue,

                        we are so sorry to hear about your Baylie,  we will
send you lots of drool  and prayers for your heart to heal and  for Baylie to
make a safe trip  to the bridge.  You are a blessing to her and  she to you !
she had  a wonderful  life  full of love  these things  are never easy, just
wrap her in your arms and nuzzle in  her  neck  with your face, soak up her
SMELL  as these  are the things you  will cherish forever.

our love and Prayers are with you at this most difficult time

Marlene   Maggie and Evil Annie