[Dailydrool] Thank You All

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 09:05:42 PDT 2008

Ms. Beasley and I want to thank all who sent us condolences on the loss of
Mary.  I plan on answering all personally, just taking time to do it.  I
hope this doesn't sound too forward, but if you want to make a small
donation to your local basset rescue in Mary's memory, please do.

Beasley has a few things to say...Hi guys!  My Mama isn't here anymore and I
am sad, but my Mama made sure Auntie and I can stay in our house and live
here forever!! My Mama was the best! Auntie says Mama had something called
life insurance and other things that will help Auntie buy me food and
treats!  Maybe a steak or two sometimes....or Mickey D's...OK Auntie?
(We'll see, Beasley).  But anyway, thank you all for the drool and love you
all sent to my Mama, Auntie says that Mama is our Angel now and she is
waiting for us and that Mama is always here, in our hearts.  I told Auntie,
oh, I know that already, my Mama will always be with me and I can't wait to
see her again, I know she will open her arms and say to me..."Beasley, my
baby girl, you have finally arrived!"

Once again, I thank all of our drooler friends both two and four legged.
Beasley and I will begin our new journey knowing when we need support, just
turn to the drool.

Ruthie Beattie and Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver