[Dailydrool] Thank you all

balange balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Sep 8 00:02:07 PDT 2008

I want to send out thanks to everyone for being so wonderful
to me during my time of complaints and craziness. I really
think all this has just been magnified by the DH being gone.
takes less to push me over that last proverbial edge. I will
email individually when I catch up on sleep, but for an
update. the basset hounds are now playing nicely together
again, the flea comb was the greatest invention ever, and my
lab with hypothyroidism, well the medication is working
wonders, and he has not been snarky since I brought him
home. I really just think he now hates the vets office for
life. Hehe, oh well, at least i have my old man back. Not
the only new problem, and its tiny, but still needs
advice....Ahroo-ba is a sorta foster, and I have been
looking for him a home. No luck, well I had finally broken
down and decided to keep him, because I love him very much,
but I was recently contacted by what sounds like a wonderful
opportunity for the little fellow. So I guess the question
is, how do I let him go? How do I use reason to know that I
am not being fair to him by keeping him here, and not crack
and run away with him so I cannot give him to someone who
seems to have fallen in love from only a picture? He is the
sweetest lovebug out there, and I want him happy, but how do
I fill up that hole in my heart that i can already feel
forming, and he is laying under the desk asleep on my feet
as I type this. The little booger hasn't even met this nice
family, and Im already sitting here boo hooing about missing
his happy morning hugs to the leg, and his sweet basset
snuggles. I know its better for him, but what do I do? I see
why foster failures are so easy to become. I know now for
the future, that is my calling. The one time its good to be
a failure, and now I just can't fail. Boo! Any advice?

Drool to all in need. Special heart healing drool to
Olivia's mommy, and all the other houndies what went to the
bridge. Get better drool to Grampa and anyone else what
needs it. Ahroo-ba sleeps with his mouth open so there is
plemty of restful drool on my foot, the pillow and the floor
for all in need.
Bambi and da boys