[Dailydrool] Olivia Update

Lenore Dickinson storybookbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:13:15 PDT 2008

First I want to thank each and every one of you who took time out of your lives to send your condolences to me -- either on the list or privately.   am overwhelmed not only by my grief but by the number of people who took time out of their lives to try and reach out and give me some comfort.  It means a great deal to me.

My vet just couldn't shake the suddenness of Olivia's death and so performed an autopsy without cost to me (I had released control of the body on Friday).  She said she found nothing to indicate anything wrong -- genetically or otherwise.  What she did see was evidence of a "freak aneurysm" and stressed that Olivia felt no pain -- that she her heart just stopped and she was gone.  I'm trying to take comfort in that, but right now it does little to help, but I know in time it will.

Thank you again for your kindness.

Lenore
Storybook Bassets