[Dailydrool] Kissing Hounds

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:31:12 PDT 2008

I used to have a T-shirt that had lettering on the front in French that said
"I kiss my dog on the mouth". I think it wore out, I wore it so much.

That said, I kiss Cooper on the top of his fuzzy black head. Mitchell is a
hugger, not a kisser. Llewis also avoids kisses altho he will give them out,
but NIGEL!! Nigel has the softest, sweetest spot right under his
nose.....reminds me of the velvet of a horse's muzzle. And if I say
"Snooters" he will lean over and just touch my lips with his. Llewis is a
sweetie, but Nigel is a lover.

MomPerson