[Dailydrool] Send Food Am Bean Starvt

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:50:45 PDT 2008

Dis Grampa Mitchell. Sumwon send food.Dey not feedin me heer enuff to keep a
boy Basset alive! Just cuz I et a bird sumbuddy leff in da yard an it meke
me a liddel sickish.
Ok so a lot sickish.
If I tole youse guys whut that VetMan done to me yestiddy, youse guys be on
you way to save me.
Now I feelin good but MomPerson feedin me dis icky stuff. Not eben cookin
for me. Humf. Den she rippt my leg off. Yes she did. Ok well she tried. My
sore leg wif da bendeges all ober it an da funny liddel thing in it. Da
Odder VetPerson wrapt it reel good an when MomPerson takes it off it reely
hurted. Now it bleedin. She putted a new bendege on it but she misst da main
spot. She got fluffy brains dis weekent.

SoGrampa feelin good but if sumwon send sum steak an eggs or epple pie wif
icescreem or roast turkey wif stofft an grevey or eben bacon, lotsa bacon,
it be reely cool an I notforgit such generallossity.

Love to all, Droolto those in Need. Special snooters to Lenore, to mend a
broken hart.

Grampa Mitchell