[Dailydrool] Please Make Humphrey an OEBE and End His Campaign Against Us.

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:33:00 PDT 2008

So last week I posted a list of all the sh&* Humphrey got into over Labor
Day weekend - 9 things eaten, chewed, destroyed, or otherwise mangled. I,
rather naively, wondered aloud what OEBE Campaign Tactic #10.

I thought earlier, when Humphrey stole our lunches, that was the #10. Then
Humphrey pointed out that he only did it to produce drool for Grampa
Mitchell, which made it charity, and that, clearly, couldn't be an OEBE
deed.

But oh, boy, do I wish it had been. And Humphrey will, too, when Kit gets
home.

I just walked into the bedroom to find Humphrey stretched out on the floor,
happily chewing on Kit's $300 Oliver Peoples eyeglasses. He chewed apart the
frame and, perhaps even worse, there are deep teeth marks in BOTH lenses.
And I can't even give Kit a warning before he comes home because he's
shooting Fashion Week and has his phone turned off.

Well, this trumps the damage done to my Fryes.

Now, I was told that for a hound to be eligible for OEBE, s/he has to be at
least 1 year old. Humphrey is 10 months. But could he please, please, please
be considered for OEBE a little ahead of schedule? Maybe if he were OEBE
already, he'd tone down his campaign of destruction against us.

We send lots of Oliver Peoples glasses drool to anyone who needs it.

- Rebecca & Humphrey, the evil brat who will soon know the wrath of his
generally benevolent papaslave.