[Dailydrool] Thank You for Prayers & Kind Thoughts

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 18:12:23 PDT 2008

Bob and I would like to thank each of you who called, sent cards, e-mailed
or posted to the Daily Drool for our Rhett going To The Bridge on August  26th.

With the number of candles that were lit, we are sure Rhett had no problem
finding his way to be reunited with all of his Basset friends.  Thank you
again for your prayers and kind thoughts.

Bob and Marie
Megan Mariah  and Scarlet