[Dailydrool] kisses and loves

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Sun Sep 7 18:59:06 PDT 2008

Maggie is our most loveable girl.  She is a bulldozer on four paws.  she gets in a lap no matter what else is there including another basset but she also loves kisses.  I kiss her on her snout and head and she love it.  She doesn't kiss back but always wants more.  Ninja likes to get kisses and give them.  Sometimes she will reach under the computer desk to kiss and arm or foot, just to let me know she cares.  Marley loves to be rubbed any where any time.  If you rund her back at the baqse of her tail, she raises her head in the air like she is being stuck up or something.  It would give me a neck ache.  Sunny doesn't kiss or love anyone but my 21 year old when he comes home.  she doesn't feel good a lot so everything makes her grouchy.  Always has been a grouchy girl.

I just got back from making a bone run.  Maggie has been finding long lost bones in the back yard, probably left by Sherlock so I wanted her to have some of her own.  I got several and tried to send the youngsters out with one.  Maggie went right out with hers.  Ninja went out after some coaxing.  Marley wouldn't go near the door, not even for a bone.  I gave in and let her have it in the house.  She promptly hid it from sight and is laying on my foot on the couch.  i guess she isn't a boney kind of girl.  sunny didn' even pick up her head so hers is in the fridge.  She had several teeth pulled in December so I am not sure she could chew on a bone.  they had to glue some of her front ones down to keep them in her head.

Ninja and Maggie brought their "treasures" in and are now happily munching away on the carpet.  Oh joy.  I wonder if the bissell will get bone blood out of the rug.
Ninja brought in an apple to have with her bone.  I wondered why her mouth looked like it had three  bones in it.  We have apple trees that always drop their fruit before it gets ripe every year.  Maggie loves apples too and brings them in and has them for snack when she thinks we don't see.

It is past Marley's bedtime and she usually goes and gets in our bed but I think she is keeping an ear open for anyone going too close to her bone, where ever it is.  This way she can attack much faster than from upstairs.  She is quite the little scrapper when riled.

Snooters and boney drool to all who need it.  We send especially soft loving droolto Bailey's family.  Grandpa Mitchell,we send lots of feel better drool.  Doheny, we hope you are doing better too.

The SI girls Sunny, Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and the mom