[Dailydrool] meet Cletus and Starla

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 20:11:59 PDT 2008

Dear Droolers,
Cletus and Starla need our help.  They were owner-surrendered and are now living at Bellevue Animal Clinic in Little Rock, AR.  Both are ten  years old, but they don't act like it.  Their owner wanted them PTS b/c a child in the family  has allergies.  The vet got owners to agree to sign them over.  Both bassets are hw-negative, UTD on all shots, and in good health.  I know everyone says this, but they REALLY didn't look ten years old.

Cletus is a big-headed, good-looking male who has just been neutered.  Drooler Mary Jane Calhoun paid for him to have to have his teeth cleaned as well.

Starla is a little, round diva.  She rolled around on the pavement and had fun while I was there.  She is speckled like a bird dog.

Can you help?  Spread the word, put them on your website, forward this email.  They are a bonded pair who needs to go together.

Thanks for helping!  Photos available upon request.

Susan A. Scott
Little Rock, AR
501.765.5943
Ozark Mtn. Basset Rescue