[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Boys

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Mon Sep 8 04:10:38 PDT 2008

When I turned the page on my Daily Drool Calendar this morning, it gave me
such a warm and happy feeling, because  today is my boy's calendar day.  I
can't say enough about these two boys, and I know that only my drool family
will understand the love that I have for them.  They have given my life so
much love and joy, that I know I would have never known without them in my
life.  They got me thru a divorce, a move to a new home, and the peace of
knowing that no matter how hard my life can be at times, that they will
always be there for me waiting to give me love and happiness.  They have
always been such good boys, never getting into things, chewing on things,
counter crusing or anything that I would consider destructive.  We have such
a connection and strong bond, that I have never had with any other of my pets
thru out my life.  When we are home, you will find all three of us in the
chair that the picture was taken on, or snoozing together on the couch.
Deuce is my big boy, weighing in at 75lbs, and he insists on being a lap
dog.  Rowdy who is somewhat smaller, is my cuddler.  Each morning when the
alarm goes off, I am waken by kiss and hugs, and I know that no matter how
the day is going to go, the mornings are started with such a heart filled
love and happiness.  Deuce is my little nut, who makes me laugh everyday.  He
has such a vibrate personality, and he is so full of life.  He can be so
demanding and bossy, but is just so darn adorable, that I can never get mad
at him.  Rowdy is the quite one, who just enjoy's being with you and wanting
to be close to you.

So here's to you my boys!  Mommy loves you so much! Thank you for giving me
all that you have and asking nothing in return, but to be loved.  My life is
so much happier, funnier, and loving since you are a part of it.

Teresa
Rowdy (Happy Birthday Mom!)
Deuce (I made you a cake...oops, I ate it..sorry)
Yukon atb forever in my heart