[Dailydrool] Fostering

Katharine Gillen miss.lottie at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:29:38 PDT 2008

It could not be better said than what Sylvie and Sherry posted regarding fostering.  There seem to be a lot of new people here on the DD these days, and I hope they will give this some serious consideration whether they got their basset through rescue or not.  Sometimes fostering is easy, sometimes it is hard.  Sometimes it is short term, other times not so much.  But every time, it is one of the most generous and worthwhile things you can do.  I can tell you for certain that there is nothing that will make the rescue you choose happier than your completed foster application...so go - get started!                                  Kate Gillen