[Dailydrool] And I Thought Zack Was Just A Real ....

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Mon Sep 8 09:23:22 PDT 2008

... Ladies Man. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

CBL aka Becky wrote:
> As a rule, I smooch my bassets on the lips.  Just wrap my hand around the
> muzzle and give 'em a big ol' smooch rite on the soft lips under the  nose.
> Except in the show ring.  I usually don't smooch the lips in the show ring.
> I generally give the basset a little smooch just before getting him off the
> ramp and it's usually on the side of the muzzle.

So that's where Zack got the kiss me on my lip thing. I thought he was just trying to be human. Becky will be happy to know that the impression she made on him as a pup seems to be ever lasting. I ask Zack for a kiss. He gets a goofy look on his incredibly handsome face and plants one smack dab under my nose on my upper lip. I return the favor. Now that Zack is eating Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine Formula, it is like kissing a smoked salmon.

Laurie and (Zack of Canada, formerly of Wisconsin)