[Dailydrool] snooter kisses

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 09:30:41 PDT 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela harrumphs loudly and says:

"I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you, that some hounds are manipulated in to an
"on the lips" kiss from their humans.  YUKKKKKO!  If Bill tried to plant a big wet one on my face, I would take up poop eating immediately.  That'd probably put a stop to that kind of abuse.  I realize that, when he drinks that nasty brown stuff, he gets sort of cuddly and will occasionally put his face up next to mine (and blows bourbon breath in my sensitive nostrils).  I put up with that most of the time, but kisses on the lips?  I think not!

Bill (OK, sometimes I feel cuddly.  So shoot me)
Miss Angela (shave the beard and we'll talk)